Overhead power lines to us, humans, are a symbol of necessary infrastructure. But for the globally threatened Great Bustard, collisions with power lines can be fatal.
„Nature without borders” pupils’ competition – final round (16/11/2020)
Organiser: Asociația Milvus Transilvania Vest Oradea, RO
Competition timetable (3 rounds):
- ► Round 1: 552 pupils have enrolled in the contest, i.e. 184 teams guided by 65 teachers. We received applications not only from the cities, but also from smaller towns from Bihor County, Romania: Salonta (the most numerous), Oradea, Livada de Bihor, Cefa, and Sântandrei. A number of 176 teams (528 pupils) completed the first round.
- ► Round 2: 258 pupils (i.e. 43 Romanian + 43 Hungarian teams) have ingeniously solved the not so easy tasks.
- ► Round 3: (the final) the teams that have been qualified for the finals are kindly asked to send their works by 16 November 2020.
- The winners will be announced in December 2020 and the prizes will be subsequently distributed to the clever and ingenious pupils.
We are looking forward to meeting personally the young and passionate nature lovers! 😊
- Environmental educators and contest coordinators: Kelemen Katalin, Papp Judith (Milvus Group Association)
- Ilustration: Szabolcs Kókay