The rehabilitation of the reed lake, a swamp that had become eutrophicated in the Culișer meadow, located in Salonta, Bihor county, has been carried out in the past 3 years within our project based on cross-border public-private partnership.
Beginning 25th May 2018, the Regulation 679/2016 of the European Union on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) will be applied by all member states of the European Union.
The personal data operator is MUNICIPIUL SALONTA, located in Salonta, str. Republicii no. 1., jud. Bihor, 0359-409730, 0359-409731, 0259-373243 FAX:0359-409733 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- WHAT IS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to this Regulation, the term “processing” means any operation performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
When information is requested through this site, its aim is to identify you or to contact you. This is all the more necessary when using applications available on the site.
The nature of information requested refers in particular to personal data (name, address, phone numbers), e-mail address.
In order to better address the needs and questions of the site users, the information requested through this site will be stored and processed electronically.
- WHY DOES SALONTA MUNICIPALITY PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and with the additional legislation in force, Salonta Municipality processes the personal data of the users in order to fulfill its legal obligations regulated by the legislation in force.
If you are a visitor of this site, Salonta Municipality processes your personal data as follows:
- For communication of information, namely for the transmission of information about novelties, informative articles from our field of activity, products and services offered through the Site through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms).
Justification: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription box available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communication, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/messsage containing commercial communication.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your personal data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences on you.
- For the settlement of complaints and for traffic monitoring to improve your site experience.
Justification: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of SALONTA MUNICIPALITY to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitors’ experience, also by handling various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences on you.
Any person acting under the authority of our company or of the person empowered, including the person empowered, who has access to personal data, can process them only on the basis of our instructions and respecting the confidentiality of the data, assuming responsibility for any illegal data transfer within a network, as well as for any loss, disclosure, unauthorized access or any other form of illegal processing.
In scopul protejarii datelor cu caracter personal, la nivel intern, sunt desfășurate activități care vizează creșterea gradului de conștientizare a angajaților care lucrează cu datele cu caracter personal, prin adoptarea unor măsuri printre care se regăsesc:
In order to protect personal data, at internal level, activities take place that are aimed at increasing the awareness of employees who work with personal data, by adopting measures which include the following:
- informing superiors regarding any suspected breach of data security or accessing service accounts;
- maintaining the confidentiality of the accounts and system access and application passwords, changing the automatically assigned passwords after first authentication with one that respects a certain number of characters, respecting the validity of passwords and changing them at predefined time intervals;
- blocking computer screens when not is use;
- not to access and intervene or modify information that does not belong to his or her activity;
- to observe the existing procedures within the company regarding the use of I.T. and telecommunication systems.
III. DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
As a general principle, SALONTA MUNICIPALITY will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes.
If you are a customer and you exercise your option to delete the user account by clicking on the Delete Account button in the My Account Information section, we will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communication by which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you emails and/or messages of this kind. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically mean that your personal data is going to be deleted. If you do not want to have your personal data processed or if you want to delete your data, you can exercise your rights detailed in section V. below.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, SALONTA MUNICIPALITY will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without, however, affecting the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
IV. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For processing purposes, Salonta Municipality may disclose your personal data to partners, third parties or entities that support us through the Site (e.g. IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities in the following illustrative examples listed:
- for Site administration;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for carrying out data analysis, testing and research, monitoring the usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of marketing communications under the conditions and limitations set by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law etc.
V. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on personal data processing, as data subject, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to being informed, namely, the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by Salonta Municipality, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, namely, the right to obtain confirmation from Salonta Municipality regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, namely, the right to obtain correction, without undue delay, by Salonta Municipality, of the inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves to be impossible or it would involve disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons apply:
- they are no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes to data processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data were processed illegally,
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under EU or internal law under which the operator is located.
- It is possible that, following the data deletion request, Salonta Municipality will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue in these condition the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the correctness of data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for processing purpose, but the data subject asks for them for observation, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- the data subject opposed to data processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which verifications are made to determine whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive the personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to transmit these data by Salonta Municipality to another data operator, provided that the conditions set by the law are met;
- the right to object – as far as processing activities are concerned, it may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data relating to the data subject to be processed under the legitimate interest of Salonta Municipality or under the public interest, except for the cases when Salonta Municipality can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the data processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the aim is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the right no to be subject to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision made only on the basis of certain automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or affects him or her in a similar way to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, or the competent courts, to the extent to which you consider in necessary.
For any additional question regarding the way in which personal data is being processed and in order to exercise the above rights, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.